Sunday 26 June 2016

So much has happened!!

So since the last time I wrote I have done so many things!

The first week of camp is over and I cannot believe it! My unit only had 5 girls (4 of which I had in my unit last summer) and they were awesome, honestly I could not have asked for a better week to start the camp season! I mean I did have a horse camp which I have to say are not my favourite but all the same the week went really well!

So yesterday we finished cleaning after the girls left and we then got to go on break which (I think) is one of the longest times we have off, so my new camp buddy BugBite (her really name is Sammy) invited me to stay at her house. We arrived around 8, came in, got changed and headed out to get some food. We ended up picking another camp friend, Wallaby up to go get food at a really nice restaurant called Bonefish Grill - it was SO nice to get some real food!! I had seared tuna which was amazing!! Then we headed back and slept really well!

So today we decided to go and explore Pittsburgh which was really cool! We headed to the strip district with some cute shops and AMAZING DONUTS!!!!!



Then we headed to South side which is a really nice area where we did some shopping and wandered around for a while. After purchasing a bag we headed to meet a few other international staff members for lunch at a place called the Porch in Schenley Park.





BugBite and I then headed back to her house to get changed and head out to dinner at a place called the Spaghetti Warehouse, just as the name states, we are a lot of pasta!! I also got a balloon hat made for me by a balloon artist!



We then headed to a place with a giant waterfall and got some really cute photos!! Unfortunately I need other people to send them to me so I can't upload them at the moment!

That's it for now, heading back to camp for around noon to start week 2.... I have a cooking camp!

Happy Reading!
Charlotte xx

No comments:

Post a Comment