Wednesday 15 June 2016

It's been a while

So it's been a while since I've blogged but we've had so little time to ourselves it's been really difficult!!

Firstly, I will say that I actually got a social security number this year! Woo!!

Back to camp things, staff training has been really good, definitely bonding with all the new and old staff and I love the leadership team this year, they are definitely a really great bunch of people to work with and they are SO supportive! I'm so excited for the summer!!

On Sunday night, all the staff slept out in the field across the river and it was really nice, I got to sit and talk to people I wouldn't normally have been able to talk to and I got to catch up with my BFFs!

Yesterday we had a day of conference style sessions that we could pick to go to, these ranged anywhere from learning new songs to learning about ways to deal with special needs campers - it was definitely a good and informative day! In the evening we all had a square dance and it was so good!! I love those so much!

The first lot of girls arrive on Friday so that's going to be so fun, I can't wait!!

Happy Reading!
Charlotte xx

No comments:

Post a Comment