Monday 20 June 2016

Busy busy busy!!

So chaos has ensued! The first set of campers have arrived!

The past two days has been the Mom and Me camp in which girls come with their mums for the weekend to take part in all the activities sleep away campers can do!

Saturday was a busy day in which I was in charge of making friendship bracelets, apple pies over the fire and creek swimming!

Sunday I was canoeing all morning!! It was really fun as I was able to use my new certification to teach the mum's and daughters! It was really cool.... Until we figured out a giant tree was in the way meaning we couldn't move anywhere! We had to improvise a lot but all the kids had a lot of fun!!

So a quick a turnaround of 2 hours and the new girls have arrived! I have started the new season with a horse camp - Level 4 called "Trailblazers" and I had 4 out of the 5 kids last year so it was really nice to see familiar faces! They are super chilled and really excited to be at camp!!

Anyways I better go to bed! I have a busy day sitting at the barn tomorrow! Yay!

Happy Reading!

Charlotte xx

No comments:

Post a Comment