Friday 31 July 2015

Another week is almost over!

So this week has been very long!! I think I've had my quota of horse camps for this summer!! 

These girls at the moment are much older than others I've had so I haven't been able to bond with them as much but they are still great! I've had them all chasing after me with pitchers of water and buckets trying to soak me and others who like to drench me whilst I'm watching at the pool...! 

These girls don't leave until Sunday so I still have some time left with them but the "Me and my Gal" (Dad and me camp) is coming in tonight so I'm going to be busy  switching between my girls and running activities for the Dad and the young girls! 

From tonight to tomorrow is my day off so I'm chilling with some of my camp friends! Minnow; a camp alumni offered to take us back to her house for dinner so we are chilling in her back garden. 



I can't believe we only have a week and a half left of actual camp! Its crazy! 

Happy Reading!
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment