Sunday 9 August 2015

Last full week at camp!

I can't believe only 3 days of actual camp left.... Its been really busy as everything is beginning to be shut up ready for next summer. 

I've had a group of girls this week doing a camp called Night Crawlers, it was a very nature based camp, it also involved us sleeping under the stars one night, it was very cold but a great experience! I had one girl that would not stop following me around... I think she enjoyed herself a lot! 

Backtracking a bit, last week finished off with a camp called Dad and me where young girls could come and experience camp with their dads. All the dads were very enthusiastic and it was lovely to see them participating in activities together. 

Starting Monday we have Core camp - this is where troops will come with their leaders and take part in activities that we set up. It'll be interesting to experience another different style of camp. 

We've had a very loong weekend off and yesterday I went shopping, it was GREAT! Although I wish I could have bought more...! There will always be other opportunities to shop!

Thats it for, next time I write camp will be over! Its definitely going to be an emotional week!

Happy Reading
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment