Sunday 26 July 2015

Horses, horses and more horses!

So as the title explains I have been around horses a lot this week. My Level 2 Horse Camp; Back in The Saddle was pretty good but I've spent A LOT of time with them! We as unit counsellors look after the kids but when it comes to being in the barn we can't do anything because we don't know what we're doing! 

The rest of the activities were great and the girls were lovely too! Anyway, next week we get another horse camp... These are the most experienced riders so they should be pretty good. 

Campers and sessions aside we had another few days off once the girls left so we went out for dinner together. Today we ride horses (never again!) and relaxed at the pool; it was so lovely and chilled. 

We managed to get some decent wifi so we looked up places to eat; WE GOT CHINESE! I was so excited! It tasted so good and it was nice to had normal food for a change!! 

Thunk thats it for now! I don't have any good photos this week, they're all on my camera...

I can't believe we only have 19 days left, its so crazy!! I've had the time of my life! 

Time for bed!
Happy Reading!
Charlotte x (its so weird using my real name!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment