Saturday 18 July 2015

Sailing Away amongst other things!


So again its been a while - I'm sorry!

I've been at another camp all week sailing with some girls - had such a great time and it was great to be able to spend some time somewhere else other than camp! The lake was so pretty!

Oh and I got to ride on a yellow school bus!!



I didn't manage to sail but got some canoe time which was fun! We stayed in a lodge with air conditioning and sofa's - it was bliss! 

I'm safetly back at Redwing now waiting for the next lot of girls to arrive tomorrow and I have another horse camp next week :)

Saw a GIANT snake yesterday which had made its way inside one of our buildings - yuk!! It was at least 4ft long and very aggressive! 

Enjoying my day off by doing absolutely nothing! 

Happy Reading!
Charlotte x




No comments:

Post a Comment