Saturday 4 July 2015

My first ever 4th July!

Happy 4th July! 

I've been staying with my friend Wallaby and her family - I've had a lovely few days.

Today has been really great! We got up and had pancakes for breakfast and then headed to the Half Price Bookstore near Wallabys house - anything half price is good for me!! After we decided to hear to the outskirts of Pittsburgh to look at the views of the skyline, it was really pretty and great to be able to see the city for the first time! 

We've been in the pool this afternoon and had a great time - just waiting for a BBQ for dinner. 

Back to camp tomorrow for a Hunger Games inspired camp (don't worry no one gets hurt!)  - back to the Yurts I go!! 

Thats all for now, I have a solid 2 weeks of camp coming up so I'll try and update when I can. 

Hapy Reading!
Charlotte x





No comments:

Post a Comment