Monday 8 August 2016

Last week of residential camp!

So this past week I have had the camp Drama Queens, which my mother pointed out seems quite fitting for me....! There were a group of 5 girls who all loved to sing and dance. Part of their programme promise was to create a music video which they decided they would do to the song "Can't Stop that Feeling" by Justin Timberlake, I think I might have listened to the song over 50 times because it's now going to be eternally etched on my brain!

They came up with a routine and filmed and edited it and showed it to the rest of the camp on Friday. Unfortunately this was the same week a lot of staff were getting sick because of a cough and cold going round. So me being me I caught the "plague" and had to spend a day in the nurses station sleeping and I missed all of the end of the week camp traditions like All Camp Skits and Candlelight, both things that I really really love!

After the girls left we got another weekend off so BugBite, McFly and I headed to McFlys house for food and sleep. We decided we wanted to go back to camp to chill and mess around for a bit so after finding a cute cafe for some brunch we headed back to camp and chilled for the rest of the day. We then made the decision that we wanted real people food for dinner so we went to the local market and bought chicken, asparagus and salad and cooked dinner at camp, it tasted SO good!

We then decided at 10pm we wanted to go on a trip to Walmart so we spent ages in there and then headed back to camp and did some late night tie dye, it was a good day!

I'm currently writing this waiting for more staff to arrive ready for the last check in of 2016... I can't believe how quickly this summer has gone!

Happy Reading!

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment