Tuesday 5 July 2016

Horses, horses and more horses!

Ok so I know that this is a really late blog post and I really do apologise! I've been so busy that time has run away from me!

So last week was a really busy week, I had 22 girls for "Paddle and Saddle" which is a horse and canoeing camp. I liked all the girls, however 22 is a lot to have to feed and move around! We spent time at the barn, went canoeing and did all the other camp activities including tie dye and pool time. They were only at camp from Sunday to Wednesday as it was a mini session but I was still able to bond and get to know them pretty well!

This week I have had "Blazing Saddles" yep you guessed it, another horse camp! This is level 3 of the 5 level programme Redwing has to offer. This week we've only had 14 girls so it's been more manageable but still just as fun! We've done loads of cool things and they have all developed their horse riding skills so much which is great to watch!

This weekend is stay over weekend, a weekend where girls that are already at camp and girls that are coming in for the next session can stay at the weekend and have some camp fun! Myself and a couple of other counsellors are staying to help and I think the plan is to go to the beach and something involving turtles, terrapins and tortoises!

I think that is all for now, I'm hoping I can post sooner next time!

Happy Reading!

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment