Wednesday 2 September 2015

Day 14/15: Miami and NYC

So all today was was a big driving day down to Miami, it took a total of about 5 hours. We eventually arrived in Miami which is beautiful! Anyway we eventually got to the right hotel after saying goodbye to everyone. It was nice to spend the two weeks with a great bunch of people! 

Nicole and I were sharing a room so we sorted our cases out and chilled for the evening. Nicole had to leave early the next morning for her flight home so we went to bed relatively early.

I said goodbye blearly eyed to Nicole at about 5.30 in the morning and webt back to sleep until I had to leave at 11.30. 

I headed to the airport and flew from Miami to JFK - it was an ok flight but I slept all the way so I was good!

I got to JFK about 5.30 and then headed straight to my hotel. I found my room and chilled for the evening. It was nice having a proper bed and TV!! 

Tomorrow is the day..... I'm heading home! I can't believe my summer is over!

Hapy Reading!
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment