Wednesday 2 September 2015

Day 12: Orlando

We decided to do something to make the most of our time in Orlando so me and a couple of the other girls headed to the waterpark Wet N Wild. It was so good!

Unfortuantely I don't any pictures as I didn't want my phone getting ruined but it was such a cool place. My favourite ride had to be the one that you stood in a box and the floor gave way underneath you and you dropped vertically down a slide! I have to say I was petrified but it was so fun! 

We spent the whole day at the waterpark chilling which was so good! We then headed to either the outlets or back to camp; I headed back to camp so I could save all my money for Disney! 

We decided to pay a little extra to stay in cabins rather than camping which was nice. We were able to shower and get ready for the next day without being in a smelly tent!

We had dinner then headed to bed because tomorrow... DISNEY! 

Happy Reading!
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment