Tuesday 9 June 2015

Camp is amazing... And C R A Z Y!!

I've been here 4 days and this is the first time I've had enough time to write a blog post!! 

I arrived safely on Saturday after a really really long day! I finally got to camp at around 6 my time and managed to find some dinner in the kitchen, that was fun as we were pretty much raiding the cupboards!! Anyway I was so so so tired and I really wanted to go to bed but I really needed to go to Walmart for a water bottle so we went on a road trip! 

We got back at about 11 so I'd been up for 24 hours and finally crashed into my bed. Oh I forgot to mention, the tents are so so cool! They open each end so you can open them if it gets really hot. Anyway, I slept for about 2 hours, it was so so bad!

Anyway since then I had just been getting to know everyone and everything and have been busy doing jobs around camp for opening. Its crazzzzyyyy!! 

My camp name is Dora so I am able to find loads of Dora themed stuff to decorate my tent with.

Camp Rocks!

Happy Reading 
Charlotte xx

P.s I promise I'll write frequently! 


No comments:

Post a Comment