Monday 15 June 2015

1 Week In!

I'm trying so hard to update my blog but its so difficult to find the time!!!! 

I can't believe I've been here more than a week and I have not stopped! 

So this week has been staff training so we've been bonding and learning everything we need to know for camp. 

We've had loads of different things to do, like a Super Seller party yesterday for the girls in the area who have sold over 500 boxes of cookies, it was so fun as I was in charge of the Slip 'n Slide which involves water and soap = best combo! 

We had a day of on Thursday where we all went out for a meal and ice cream which was pretty great! However, we did see funnel clouds (mini tornadoes!) which freaked all the international staff out! Everyone said it was normal but still - It was freaky! 

In addition to that we were on Severe Storm Warning last night (we had a black out which was fun!!) and we are on Flood Watch as its been raining so much! Its a fun life!

Not sure there's much else to say apart from I moved into a yurt yesterday which is definitely a different experience to the tents!! 

All for now - Happy Reading!

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment